5280 High School Financial Transparency Page
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2018)
- Charter School Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years): 2018-2019
- Charter School Financial Audit (current and prior two years): 5280 will conduct its first audit after the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
- Charter School Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years): 2018-2019
- List of State Waivers Received by the Charter School
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF & any associated schedules: 5280 will file its first 990 at the end of the 2018-2019 fiscal year.
- Link to Authorizing School District’s Financial Transparency Webpage: 5280 High School is authorized by Denver Public Schools (DPS). To access DPS Financial Transparency information, click HERE.
- Other Charter School Specific Financial Information:
(All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement, or document)
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
Melissa Mouton, School Director